Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Minutia.....Many Faces of Ruby




Not a lot to say about these pics. Oh wait, Grami's got a few words....well Grami's always got a bunch of words.

"I love this picture of Ginger and Ruby. It's so sweet to watch them together. As it should be, Ruby loves her mommy so much. Her whole little self from toes to twinkly eyes, just lights up when she sees Ginger!"




"I know some of these pictures seem redundant but Ruby has so many expressions, I just keep snapping away trying to capture the smiles. And get a lot of cute faces in between."












"And then I tried to bundle her up in the snowsuit she hollered like I was trying to put her in a sack and tie the top. She did give me a little smile, and then as you can see she let us know she had enough.
This is definitely a Texas snowsuit but maybe it will keep her warm in Minnesota. Pretty sure it won't hold up to snow but also pretty sure that she won't be left out in 6 ft of snow by her self to play, either. Y'all Minnesota family take lots and lots of pictures at Christmas and make Chuck post them asap so we can see Ruby's first Christmas morning."







No comments: