I love the happy eyes in the blanket picture and it's too bad that the color is not good because what she is wearing today makes her eyes look crystal blue - like Papa Don's or Uncle John's. They are beautiful and I am so glad she got them - I hope they stay blue. The sleepy Ruby is so precious too! And I just laugh when I see the one of her and Big Daddy getting ready to "fly". She really loves being high up in the air.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Ruby being just adorable
I love the happy eyes in the blanket picture and it's too bad that the color is not good because what she is wearing today makes her eyes look crystal blue - like Papa Don's or Uncle John's. They are beautiful and I am so glad she got them - I hope they stay blue. The sleepy Ruby is so precious too! And I just laugh when I see the one of her and Big Daddy getting ready to "fly". She really loves being high up in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment