Monday, June 23, 2008

Clown pants

This morning I woke to get ready for work only to be brought to my
knees most literally by stomach cramps. I tried eating I tried the loo
I tried going to CVS and buying Gas-X. Nothing helped cramps came and
went in waves each compelling my hand to my phone to signal my boss a
sick day was at hand.
I've never felt this sort of discomfort and while distraught I still
wasn't too concerned, but Ginger was worried that I was going to
croak. Well long story a little less long, I slept for about 5 hours
and woke up pretty well sorted.
Being off work starting ti feel ok and it being Ginger's birthday we
resolved to go to Barnes and Noble and hang out. Ginger went to the
back of the house with the expressed intent to dress Ruby. A few
minutes after she left the room I hear this ridiculous laughter. I
darted to Ruby's room to find Ginger laughing to the point if tears
holding our baby who looked to hove been inflated from the waist down.
The cloth diapers we are using are designed to be used from 2 weeks to
potty training time and appearently rebel against being covered by
pants in a very silly way. So enjoy this picture of our little one in
her MC Hammer pants.

No comments: